Come work with us.
Lead Digital Strategist (Part-time)
The Digital Strategist at Blue Laser is a hands-on role, where they deeply collaborate within a variety of teams. They can easily maneuver from an SEO and digital marketing project in the morning to a user experience, branding, and interactive design campaign in the afternoon.
Our digital strategists are impact-driven thinkers who can connect digital to other aspects of a client’s business to drive growth. They should understand how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how these interactions fit into broader customer-first experiences. The person in this role is an innovator at heart, analytical and detail focused, and has the ability to build warm relationships with clients and team members.
You will be responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for our client’s brands. You should be able to answer key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions turn into conversions, and how to use analytical and statistical information to tell viable business stories.
While this is currently a part-time position, we intend to see it transform into a full-time role within our agency. The opportunity exists to shape this position for job sharing.
What we’d like to see:
- Proven ability with 4-7 years of experience Digital Marketing Strategist where you have direct experience with SEO and/or PPC, Google Analytics / Adwords Certs
- Understanding and hands-on experience of best strategy practices in SEO, PPC, and content
- Familiar with branding, user experience, and website architecture.
- Research, strategize and execute on digital marketing objectives using in-house and industry tools leveraging competitive research and keyword research methodologies.
- Ability to identify opportunities and effectively incorporate those findings into campaigns through all available digital tactics (social, organic search, email, content, UX/UI) that create measurable impact.
- Effectively partner with business development and client services teams with strategy expertise during the sales and support processes including face-to-face meetings with larger potential clients.
- Comfortable using analytical and statistical models to communicate both a story and potential outcomes we learned from key business discoveries.
- Strong comprehensive digital strategy development experience that effectively transitions client goals into successful outcomes.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills that instill both confidence and build client approval.
- Provide guidance, direction, and assistance to business development, account managers, SEO, Social media, and design teams.
- Collaborative mindset to actively partner with clients and account team for ongoing digital marketing strategy and implementation.
- Organically mentoring others in growing digital strategy skills as relevant to each team member’s role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
Some of our benefits of this position include a competitive part-time salary, a flexible schedule, freedom to occasionally work from home, and a free Arena District parking pass.
Please note: Due to the COVID pandemic, this position will initially work from home and then transition to work in our Columbus office.
Blue Laser Digital is a full-service digital marketing, design, and web development agency located in the Arena District in Columbus, Ohio. One aspect that makes us unique is that we see our clients as true business partners, offering our expertise to elevate their brand identity from concept and execution to audience building and promotion.
Blue Laser is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.