Contract position in our Columbus, Ohio office.
Based in Columbus, Ohio, Blue Laser Digital is a full-service web design and digital marketing agency that specializes in responsive website design and development. Founded in 2000, we’ve been on the scene since the Digital Stone Age. We are a group of creative digital nerds that know how to balance our work with fun.
We are looking for a PPC veteran to build and manage our PPC campaigns. Our PPC Strategist will lead our PPC team in planning, implementing, and managing the overall PPC strategy for both Blue Laser Digital and our clients.
This individual will work directly with our marketing team, business development, client services, designers, and developers and report to the Director of Strategy.
Plan, develop, and execute PPC strategies that achieve client goals and maximize ROI on paid ads for Blue Laser Digital and our clients. Analyze web traffic and user behavior with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and other third-party tools.
- Conduct monthly PPC audits and create monthly progress reports for clients, highlighting KPIs and explaining strategy
- Conduct keyword research.
- Create text & display ad samples.
- Develop and implement holistic paid marketing strategy for clients
- Work with other teams
- Assist our sales and client services teams with PPC related consultations by providing materials and data needed to support our effectiveness (i.e., case studies, keyword reports, comparative research, ad samples etc.)
- Stay updated on PPC best practices and digital marketing trends Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field (or equivalent experience) 3-5 years of PPC experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience developing PPC reports and custom KPIs to suit individual marketing campaigns In-depth understanding of updated campaign optimization techniques.
- Expert experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads & Microsoft (Bing) Ads, with search, display, retargeting & shopping channels.
- Experience with Facebook & Instagram Ads.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Amazon Ads, Ad Roll, on-site conversion rate optimization and knowledge of SEO a plus.
- Comfortable in a client-facing environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to contribute to new process development
- Self-starter, comfortable being proactive, not afraid to step outside the box
- Up-to-date on current PPC best practices
Flexible work schedule
Contact: Yvonne Rayburn, firstname.lastname@example.org