Part-time position in our Columbus, Ohio office.
BLUE Laser Digital (BLD) is a website design and digital marketing agency in Columbus, Ohio, that specializes in Responsive Web Design, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Paid Advertising.
The developer’s primary responsibility is to execute development projects utilizing a wide variety of web technologies while fully understanding the full web stack. Projects span a variety of assignments from small website updates to large e-commerce websites.
It is important that this new role work collaboratively with client services, SEO, and the design team to deliver high-quality, exceptional website deliverables for clients.
- 5+ years experience
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Strong experience with backend technologies (Database management, database structure, MYSQL)
- Node.js, Gulp
- Website Optimization
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Actively seeks new opportunities to learn new skills and hone pre-existing ones
- Strong work ethic, commitment to excellence and high quality work product
- Easy going team player who can be flexible and reliable with clear communication and professionalism
- Build efficient, high-performing responsive websites
- Ability to thrive in a budget- and deadline-oriented environment
- Competitive salary
- Flex time
- Work-from-home as needed
- Free Arena District parking
Columbus, OH 43215 (required)